1. Under the Oxford University Press (OUP) Summer School Contest (Contest), people are encouraged to participate for a chance to win Oxford University Press gift hampers.
2. This Contest is open to all people residing in India except OUP business partners (i.e. Authors, Suppliers & Customers), employees and family members of OUP business partners and employees of OUP.
3. The Writing Contest shall open on 11th May 2022 00:00 hours (IST) and shall close on 20th June 2022 23:59 hours (IST).
4. Phase I of GK Contest will start on 16th May 2022 and Phase II on 15th June 2022. One winner will be declared after each phase.
5. Participants with maximum number of correct answers will be part of a lucky draw and winner will be chosen from the lucky draw process.
6. One (01) participant can be judged winner only once throughout the Contest Period. Oxford University Press shall not be held liable/ obligated to answer for queries for a Participant’s entry or pertaining to winning or losing the Contest, or to the process of selecting the winners.
7. Winners shall be informed through OUP Facebook page.
8. The decision of OUP to select the winners of the Contest is up to the sole discretion of OUP and shall be final and binding on the Participants.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between OUP and each Participant and by submitting an entry for the Contest you accept the same as binding upon you.
10. OUP will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Contest, at any time before or during the Contest with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond OUP reasonable control. If OUP suspends or cancels the Contest in the interim, all aspects of the Contest shall be null and void. OUP will not be liable to compensate any Eligible Customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Contest.
11. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, OUP and the Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone
12. By participating in the Contest and sending us the information, you are agreeing to receive email or phone marketing from Oxford University Press in relation to our other products and services.